MLCS Ltd is the longest established contract cleaning firm operating from its base in Kilkenny. We currently employ over 200 staff covering most counties across the country. We are certified to EN ISO 9001:2015 by the NSAI .Our portfolio includes clients in all sectors of industry, commerce, education, healthcare, retail & transportation covering both the Public and Private sectors. We have been vetted by The Office of Government Procurement and are one of just 20 firms that are on their approved vendor list.
It is our commitment at MLCS to deliver the highest standard of service possible tailored to our clients individual requirements in the most cost effective manner. This coupled with our extensive expertise in the area of hygiene and management has led to us being the leader in our field in this area. All our staff are fully trained and supervised. We hold both Employers & Public Liability Insurances to €14,000,000.00 and C2 (Tax Clearance) certificate is available on request.
We give our personal guarantee that we are contactable 24/7 and react immediately to requests by customers. We constantly endeavour to improve on all aspects of our services by keeping up to date with new innovations, technologies and ‘best practices’. All are staff are trained and certified to the industry standards.
We have implemented and maintain I.S. EN ISO 9001:2008 which is certified by the NSAI on a yearly basis. We use our cloud based auditing tool eCAT which has been developed from the ground up with the cleaning industry in mind to continuously monitor, evaluate and provide feedback to our customers with regard to hygiene and maintenance issues. We also provide our larger customers with detailed feedback analysis with regard to spend on cleaning across different sectors and locations which provides added value with regard to budget planning.
MLCS Ltd certification (NSAI – ISO 9001:2015) (work to the European Standard En 13549).
Award winning company – MLCS Ltd won the “service provider of the year”.
MLCS in house training (5 staff trained as BICS trainers/assessors) for all staff.
- eCAT cloud based auditing tool (one of the first Cleaning Companies in Ireland to use this technology) to ensure quality monitoring and tracking.
Proven track record in achieving and maintaining BRC standards with our food production customers.
- Knowledge and expertise when it comes to specialised pre-cleans for audit purposes.
Readily available – contactable 24/7 with super quick response times and with large pool of trained staff.
- Long list of happy customers (click here to view testimonials).
- Service Delivery and Quality Controls.
- Cost Effectiveness and experience in providing our clients with added value to streamline their requirements.
- Proven track record in delivering high quality cleaning related services to wide base of customers across different business sectors.
- High level of repeat business when tendering.